Media Access is Limited During the 2021 Event
2021 Media Procedures
During this year’s limited event, certain designated times with special events or photo-worthy activities are recommended for media attendance:
- Monday, July 19, 2021 (10 a.m. – Noon) – practice riding in arenas for junior horse show.
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021 (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.) – Ohio Expositions Commission meeting at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, July 31, 2021 (1 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.) – breeding livestock shows underway; Breeding Grand Drive Brought to you by Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau Federation at 4 p.m.
- Friday, August 6, 2021 (7 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.) – Ohio Ag Council’s Ohio Agriculture Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday, August 7, 2021 (1 p.m. – 6 p.m.) – most market livestock shows completed; Market Grand Drive Brought to you by Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau Federation at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, August 8, 2021 (11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) – All other events have concluded and the only remaining events are the Ohio Expositions Commission meeting at Noon and the Ohio State Fair Sale of Champions Livestock Auction at 2 p.m.
Media RSVP Required in 2021:
If you would like to attend during one of these windows, media must RSVP to Alissa Belna-Muhlenkamp at A.Belna-Muhlenkamp@expo.ohio.gov. Please be sure to provide arrival time, outlet, email address, and phone number.
- Please enter at the 17th Avenue exit from I-71, as there will not be a Media Center located off 11th Avenue this year.
- Media credentials must be shown to parking attendant upon arrival, where you will be met by a media escort.
- When you arrive, please call 614-602-1506.
2019 Media Information
Contact Information for Media
Media Center (for quick response during the Fair): 614-644-4432
Please sign up to receive customized news and information below:
Our current news release distribution system will allow users to specify what information they wish to receive.