- 4-5 Russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgil Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly, removing any eyes.
- Thinly slice potatoes into strips, leaving skin on.
- Place potato strips in a bowl of cold water, letting potatoes sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain potatoes.
- Transfer potatoes to a clean towel. Thoroughly dry potatoes, patting dry with the towel or paper towel(s).
- Place potatoes in a bowl. Toss with the ½ cup olive oil and 1 tsp. sea salt, being sure to coat each fry.
- Transfer fries to baking sheets, being sure to not to over-crowd the pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 19-22 minutes, flipping fries after about 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite fry toppings – like ketchup or vinegar, and enjoy!