Entertainment Booking Information – 2018 Ohio State Fair
Musical Entertainment at Outdoor Stages
We are no longer accepting materials for the 2018 Fair. Promotional materials from artists and bands wanting to play at the 2018 Ohio State Fair were accepted in September and October of 2017 only. If you are interested in being considered for the 2019 Ohio State Fair, please check back in September 2018.
Non-Musical Entertainment at Outdoor Stages and Roving Entertainment
Promotional materials from non-musical entertainers wanting to play at the 2018 Ohio State Fair will be accepted between September and December of 2017 only. All non-music related entertainers wishing to be considered for the Ohio State Fair may email a promotional packet to Mark Sparks of Triangle Talent, Inc. at email@example.com between September and December of 2017 only. After this time, no materials will be accepted.
Surprises are around every corner with strolling entertainers
Did you just see a celebrity? A gigantic robot? You never know what you might see when you’re walking around the Ohio State Fair, but here are just a few of the amazing strolling entertainers you’ll encounter as they peruse the Fair.
- Matt’s Family Jam, interactive modern-day family band, Daily
- SupaFun Band, brass clown band, Daily
- Dean “Satchmo” Simms Trio, trumpet band, Daily
- Rock-It the Robot, lifelike animated robot, Daily
- Butters D. Cow and his Character Ambassadors, mascots, Daily
- Pogo Fred, world-record pogo stick jumper, July 26 – 31
- Texas Terry, cowboy comedy, July 26 – 31 NEW!
- Danny DeVito, celebrity impersonator, July 26 – 31 NEW!
- Zach Galifianakis, celebrity impersonator, July 26 – 31 NEW!
- Totally Twisted Balloon Design, balloon art, July 26 – 31 NEW!
- Hip Hop Juggler, Aug. 1 – 6 NEW!
- Professor Wheeler, Aug. 1 – 6 NEW!
- Groovy Guy Show, unicycling juggler, Aug. 1 – 6 NEW!
- Robert DeNiro, celebrity impersonator, Aug. 1 – 6 NEW!
- Jack Nicholson, celebrity impersonator, Aug. 1 – 6 NEW!