Deadline to enter: June 20, 2020
Location: Kasich Hall
There are more than 170 classes of arts, crafts, fashion and more to enter! Select your favorites to enter, and try a couple of new ones!
- Information Packet (IP) – all competition details for Arts & Crafts, and Fashion
- Arts General Information and Guidelines
- Tablescaping form
- Quilt and Wall Hanging form
- Fashion and Sewing Form
- Creative Arts Competitions Summary
- Creative Arts Judge Interest Form
“Ohio has such a wonderful fair and exhibit facility. For me, the judging is both fun and very meaningful. I can tell you that from experience, displaying in the fair is exciting and now judging is very rewarding.” Ron Damon, Judge
Online entry assistance
- Forms to be completed by those who receive more than $499 in premium winnings (All exhibitors who win more than $499 in premiums must use this link to visit the new Supplier website using the link above. In the past, exhibitors were required to submit Vendor Information Forms and W-9 forms; this is the new process. If not completed, your premium payment cannot be processed.)
*Forms can easily be typed on your computer (click on first field, then type and tab from one field to the next), printed and submitted with entries upon delivery.
Click here to view a slideshow of the photography exhibits entered in the 2019 Ohio State Fair.
“I was very impressed with the photography display — the winners were on display, but there were so many amazing photos entered and the video loop was a wonderful tribute and representation of all of those … We have such amazing talent in Ohio, and the Creative Arts department does it all justice. Thank you.” Bev Shaffer, Judge