Coming in March 2019
Sorry, the deadline to enter has passed. Please check back in March 2019 for information on entering next year!
Entries to be shipped (if applicable): July 9 – 14 (must be received by July 15)
Entries to be delivered (if applicable): July 13 (4 pm – 8 pm) or July 14 (11 am – 7 pm)
Location: Cardinal Hall B
- Information Packet (IP) – all competition details for Arts & Crafts, and Fashion
- The Arts Policies & Procedures
- Enter and pay online here (easy and fast!)
- Tablescaping form
- Quilt and Wall Hanging form
- Fashion and Sewing Form
*Forms can easily be typed on your computer (click on first field, then type and tab from one field to the next), printed and submitted with entries upon delivery.
“Ohio has such a wonderful fair and exhibit facility. For me, the judging is both fun and very meaningful. I can tell you that from experience, displaying in the fair is exciting and now judging is very rewarding.” Ron Damon, Judge
Click here to view a slideshow of the photography exhibits entered in the 2018 Ohio State Fair.
Recipes from Chef Gary
Follow this link for recipes compliments of Chef Gary. You can see these recipes demonstrated at the Culinary Cooking Booth in Cardinal Hall at the Ohio State Fair.
“I was very impressed with the photography display — the winners were on display, but there were so many amazing photos entered and the video loop was a wonderful tribute and representation of all of those … We have such amazing talent in Ohio, and the Creative Arts department does it all justice. Thank you.” Bev Shaffer, Judge
Online entry assistance
- Forms to be completed by those who receive more than $499 in premium winnings (All exhibitors who win more than $499 in premiums must use this link to visit the new Supplier website using the link above. In the past, exhibitors were required to submit Vendor Information Forms and W-9 forms; this is the new process. If not completed, your premium payment cannot be processed.)