The 2020 Ohio State Fair has been canceled. Read more.
10 a.m. – 11 p.m. (open until Midnight Friday and Saturday; rides close at 10 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 8)
Talley Amusement Company has more than 200 years of experience providing amusing rides to parks and fairs across the United States. Their commitment to safety and attaining quality equipment is the reason for their astonishing safety record since the company began. Talley Amusements takes their equipment through an aggressive preventative maintenance program and extensively trains all personnel in house. The new rides they will providing the Fair include:
- Fast Trax, 200-foot long slide
- Giant Wheel, 108-foot high Ferris wheel
- Skyliner Swing Tower, swings that reach 100 feet high
- Mega Drop Tower, 120-foot drop tower
- Wave Swinger, swing ride created in Italy
- $25 – Ride-All-Day Wristband Vouchers (exchanged for a wristband at the Fair)*
- $20 – Advanced Sale Ride-All-Day Wristband Vouchers (available through July 23 only)*
- $1 tickets – Fairgoers can buy individual ride tickets for $1 each. All rides require 2 or more tickets.
*Midway Ride-All-Day wristband holders will be provided with “Boarding Passes” to be surrendered at each ride. Each Boarding Pass is valid for one ride when accompanied by a valid attached ride wristband. Additional Boarding Passes can be obtained at the ticket booths for Midway Ride-All-Day wristband holders only.
One of the world’s longest portable sky rides is right in your backyard at the Ohio State Fair. Hop on at one of the access points in Meijer Kiddieland or near the Cardinal Gate and enjoy a relaxing half-mile journey across the Fair. The SkyGlider does not take ride tickets or use the Midway ride-all-day wristband. Tickets for this attraction are $3 per rider for a one-way ride.
Grab a burlap sack, hike up the 105 steps and take an exciting trip down this 144-foot long slide!
Mountain Dew Midway (Talley Amusements)
More than 60 rides from Ferris wheel to free-fall drops will twist, turn, plunge, spin, shock and excite fairgoers!
Meijer Kiddieland (Talley Amusements)
Parents and children alike can enjoy a visit to Kiddieland with fun rides developed just for kids and their families, including mini-coasters, a kiddie carousel and bumper boats.