Baking temperature: n/a
Baking time: n/a
Yield: 4 pints
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 6 cups Chopped pitted peeled peaches
- 1 ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup loosely packed finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. liquid honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 ½ ground cumin
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Prepared canner, jars and lids.
- In a large saucepan, combine vinegar and peaches.
- Add onion, jalapeno peppers, red bell pepper, cilantro, honey, garlic, cumin and cayenne.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and boil gently, stirring, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Ladle hot salsa into hot jars.
- Remove air bubbles; wipe rim.
- Center lid on jar; screw band down until resistance is met, then increase to finger-tight.
- Place jars in canner, ensuring they are completely covered with water.
- Bring to a boil and process for 20 minutes.