FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
October 30, 2018
NOVEMBER COMMISSION MEETING TO TAKE PLACE
COLUMBUS – The Ohio Expositions Commission has announced the following meeting:
Who: Ohio Expositions Commission
What: Commission Meeting
Where: Ohio Expo Center & State Fair, Voinovich Livestock & Trade Center meeting room
When: Thursday, November 15
- 9:30 am – Marketing / Public Relations / Entertainment / Committee
- 10 am – Agriculture / Special Events Committee
- 10:30 am – Buildings / Grounds / Safety / Security Committee
- 10:45 am – Administrative / Fiscal / Legislative Committee
- 11 am – Commission Meeting
The Ohio Expo Center is a year-round, multi-purpose convention and meeting facility. More than 3.1 million visitors attend the 185 events held at the Ohio Expo Center annually, including the Ohio State Fair, contributing approximately $478 million to the state and local economy. The 2019 Ohio State Fair will be held July 24 – August 4.
For more information, visit ohioexpocenter.com or call 614-644-FAIR.