Guest Services – Quick Links (2017)
Midway Ride-All-Day Wristband Refund information
Ride-all-day wristbands will be refunded at the point of purchase, such as Kroger or Ticketmaster (1-800-745-3000). For wristbands purchased at the Fair on Wednesday, July 26, please call Amusements of America at 732-446-7144.
- AEP Ohio On-Grounds Energy Express Shuttle
- Banking services
- Conditions for admission
- Charging Stations
- Family Care/Nursing Center
- First aid
- Friend and Family Finder
- Group ticket purchasing
- Guest Information Services booths
- Lost and Found
- Lost Children
- Lyft Zone (ride sharing)
- Parking Shuttles
- Park & Pin
- Pet Policy
- Public Transportation
- Stroller, Wagon, Wheelchair and Locker Rentals
- WCOL Celeste Center – paid show policy
- WCOL Celeste Center – free show policy
- Wi-Fi Zone
Have a question not answered on this page?
Please feel free to call the Ohio State Fair at 614-644-FAIR (614-644-3247) or 1-888-OHO-EXPO (1-888-646-3976), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our complimentary shuttle makes frequent stops around the perimeter of the grounds, 10 am – 10 pm (Sunday – Thursday) and 10 am – 11 pm Fridays and Saturdays, for free.
The Ohio State Fair provides a number of facilities and accommodations so fairgoers with disabilities can have a comfortable and enjoyable visit. Buildings and most restrooms are handicap accessible. Both motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs can be rented near the main entrances of the Fair.
ASL signed interpretation is provided upon request during select WCOL Celeste Center concerts (subject to artist’s approval). To request ASL signed interpretation, please call 888-OHO-EXPO (888-646-3976) at least five days prior to show date. If no request is made five days before the show date, a signer will not be available.
Assisted listening devices are available for use free of charge at the WCOL Celeste Center, T-Mobile Main Street Stage presented by CD102.5 and the Aaron’s Gazebo Stage. Visitors must leave a photo ID.
ATMs are located throughout the Fair for your convenience. Please refer to the Fair map for specific locations.
Reservations are required for all campers, and can be made online at ohiostatefair.com/camping at a rate of $50 per night. Walk-up camping will not be available. Lots with various amenities, including full hook-up or water and electric only, are available. Tents are not permitted.
Complimentary charging stations with the capability to charge several phones, cameras and tablets simultaneously are throughout the grounds, courtesy of Concessions by Cox:
- Cox Corral (south of the Celeste Center)
- Ranahan’s Restaurant (inside the Gilligan Livestock Complex)
- JD Equipment Taft Coliseum
- Ohio Wine Garden (two locations: one inside the Taste of Ohio Café and another inside the Bricker MarketPlace Building)
- WCOL Celeste Center
The safety of our fairgoers, exhibitors and employees is our number one priority. In an effort to ensure the highest level of safety and security, please do not bring any illegal weapons or substances to the Fair. Prior to entry, you will be asked to walk through a magnetometer. Purses, backpacks, book bags, coolers, strollers, etc. are permitted, but are subject to search. Bag searches will also be conducted for guests entering concerts and events in the WCOL Celeste Center. Several items are expressly prohibited at the Ohio State Fair, including: the use of bicycles in non-parking areas, the possession or use of Segways/hoverboards, and the use of unmanned aircraft systems (drones). Bicycle parking racks are located at the Cardinal Gate, OHIO Gate and Gate 10 (17th Avenue). You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages. Glass bottles and containers are not permitted on grounds.
Located on the east side of the Nationwide Donahey Ag & Hort Building presented by the Ohio Farm Bureau; basic first aid is provided. Hours are 10 am – 11 pm weekdays, 10 am – midnight Fridays and Saturdays.
Located on each map distributed at the Guest Information Services booths; contains space for a parking reminder, where to meet if a party gets separated, emergency phone numbers and more.
We’re here to help. During your visit to the Fair, stop by one of our Guest Information Services booths located throughout the grounds to ask for directions or information and pick up a copy of the daily schedule and map.
The Ohio State Fair offers two large air-conditioned family care stations, one located in Kiddieland and the other in the Taste of Ohio Café, at which parents can change their children’s diapers, and mothers who prefer to breastfeed their children in privacy can do so comfortably. Additional nursing stations are located in Cardinal Hall and the Bricker MarketPlace Building.
Our lost and found office during the Ohio State Fair is organized and managed by the Highway Patrol and is located on grounds near Gate 3 at the north end of the Mountain Dew Midway. If you realize you have lost an item after leaving the Fair, please call (614) 466-6666.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol staffs a booth at both of the main entrance gates (Cardinal and OHIO Gates) with “Lost Kid Tags.” The tags help identify the child if he or she gets separated from his or her parents. You can also call the Highway Patrol headquarters at (614) 466-6666 for more information.
We have partnered with Lyft to provide a prime drop-off and pick-up location off 11th Avenue just outside the OHIO Gate. Avoid the traffic and grab a ride to or from the Fair with Lyft and receive $5 off each way when you use coupon code OHSTATEFAIR.
$5 per vehicle; easy access to parking lots from I-71 at the 17th Avenue exit and the Hudson Street exit at Silver Drive. Handicapped parking available. Ride the complimentary shuttles to and from the main entrance gate and your vehicle.
Ride the complimentary Parking Shuttles to and from the Cardinal Gate and your vehicle.
Don’t forget where you parked your car. By using the Parking Pin function of our website, you’ll be able to to use GPS technology to “pin” your parking spot and easily find your vehicle after a full day of fun at the Fair.
Pets are not permitted on the grounds during the Fair with the exception of service dogs or animals approved as part of an exhibition or competition (such as livestock and 4-H events). Service animals are those that have been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
The Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) has a bus stop located near the OHIO Gate on 11th Avenue. For more information, please visit www.cota.com.
Available just inside the Cardinal and OHIO Gates; supplies are limited and available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Stroller – $10/day
- Wagon – $15/day
- Manual wheelchair – $25/day
- Electric cart – $55/day, $40 after 5 pm
- Lockers – $1.25/day
Tickets for paid shows include Fair admission when purchased before arriving at the Fair. Tickets for paid shows may be purchased through all Ticketmaster outlets including all Central Ohio Kroger stores. Or charge your tickets on Ticketmaster.com/OhioStateFair. Charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
There is a limit of eight tickets per person, per show on the first day of sale for each paid show.
- Concert hotline: 614-644-FAIR or 1-888-OHO-EXPO
- Will Call: The Will Call Window at Celeste Center is open from 12pm (noon) until the end of the show on the day of the show only. Customers will need driver’s license and confirmation number. For shows which include gate admission, enter at any gate – a Will Call list will be present at each entry point.
- Accessible Seating: Special seating is available for guests with disabilities. This can be arranged through Ticketmaster Customer Service (800-745-3000). ASL signed interpretation is provided upon request (subject to artist’s approval). To request ASL signed interpretation, please call 888-OHO-EXPO (888-646-3976) at least five days prior to show date. If no request is made five days before the show date, a signer will not be available.
- General Rules: The use of cameras will be determined on a show by show basis. The use of recording devices (video recorders and tape/audio recorders) is prohibited. Laser pointers and smoking are prohibited.
- Children Rules: Children age 3 and older MUST have a ticket. Children under 3 who require a separate seat must have a ticket.
- Miscellaneous: Tickets for paid events at the Celeste Center include admission to the Fair when purchased in advance. Please read the ticket information carefully.
All free events held in the WCOL Celeste Center are non-ticketed, meaning that tickets are not required for these events.
Share that selfie! A free outdoor Wi-Fi Zone will be provided to all patrons along the WNCI Food Highway in the area located between the WCOL Celeste Center and the Bricker MarketPlace Building.